"Keep your drinks hot."
"No condensation for your cold beverages."
"No messy coasters on you table."
Features Double Layer Design
- Double walled glass cup is effective for insulation
Made of Borosilicate Glass
- Borosilicate glass is food-grade glassware and safe to human
Withstand Both Low and High Temperature
- Heat resistance from -20°C to 150°C
Individually Mouth-blown by Expert Artisans
- This tea cup is well made by skilled craftsmen, so elegant and great for home decoration
Blow-hole at the Bottom Allows for Changes in Pressures
- This small hole at the bottom allows some space for your glass expansion and contraction, thus avoid breaking for drinks at different temperatures
- Easy to clean
- Microwave safe, not recommend to use in dishwasher
- Perfect for serving various drinks
- Size (cm):
- 250ml Coffee Cup: 8.5 (H) x 8.5 (Diameter)
- 350ml Coffee Cup: 13 (H) x 8.5 (Diameter)
- 450mml Coffee Cup: 17 (H) x 8.5 (Diameter)
- 250ml Coffee Cup with Lid: 9.5 (H) x 8 (Diameter)
- 350ml Coffee Cup with Lid: 12 (H) x 8 (Diameter)
- 450mml Coffee Cup with Lid: 15 (H) x 8 (Diameter)
- Package includes:
- Glass Tea Cups x 2
These glasses are really well designed and look great when filled with an espresso. However they are very light and almost look and feel like plastic when you get them out of the box. This is exacerbated by the silicone stopper in the bottom, which expands to let hot air escape (apparently) but doesn't let water in- this is how the double-wall design keeps cool on the outside.
All in all, they're reasonably priced for espresso cups/glasses and look great when filled. Also dishwasher safe which is very handy.
I bought two sizes.
Lovely little cups, just match the glass tea pot I have, looks very nice putting them together.