Use these 90 degree glasses to read while lying down - without having to tilt your head.
1. Read in Bed While Lying Flat
- Specially mirrored lenses 180 degrees project the book or TV to your line of vision
- Perfect solution for those with limited mobility
2. Great for Health
- Preventing neck cramps or eye strain
3. Allow Wearing Myopia / Presbyopia Glasses
- Large version, allows people to wear their own glasses
- Available in 2 colors
- Durable plastic frame
- Size (cm): 13(L) x 15.5(W) x 4.7(H)
- Weight (g): 85
- Package includes:
- Prism Reading Glasses x 1
This products is made by ds. distinctive style™ and GTIN : 4894453389623
Oh my gosh! love these glasses. My doctor recommended them and he is so smart. I can sit up, keep my spine erect with my book on my lap and read without bending my head down or lifting the book up to meet my eyes. I can also lie down and read or watch my t.v. These glasses can help neck, shoulder or back problems. I'm in love with a pair of glasses. Buy them you will love them. I bought a pair to try them out and now I just ordered 3 more pairs for family and a friend. I hope my review helps someone.
After a neck injury, reading for any length of time puts painful stress on my neck as I tilt my head down to see the book. These glasses fit right over my glasses and work amazingly well! It helps if I wear over-the-counter "readers" with them, rather than my variable lens prescription glasses. They add a bit of weight, so I may not want to use them for an hour, but they provide my neck with a nice break as I read.