Coin eating dog is a fun way to teach young dog lovers the value of saving.
1. Fun and Interactive
- Put a coin in puppy's food bowl, he gobbles it down, to the delight of children and adults alike
2. Easy Access
- When your child is ready to cash out their savings, the door on the side of the bank opens for easy access
3. Accepts All Coins
- Not only U.S. coins, this dog will eat anything that fits into the coin slot on his dish
*WARNING: Choking Hazard - Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Available in 6 colors
- Helps develop the habit of saving money
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (batteries NOT included)
- Dimension (cm): 17 (L) x 8.3 (W) x 18 (H)
This Coin Eating Doggy Bank Children's Money Box helps develop the habit of saving money in a fun, interactive way and encourages your little ones' love of animals and teach them responsibility at the same time.
What a great, fun idea for a doggie bank. We used to put all our small change into a boring old.tin for the greyhound rescue. How much more fun to "feed" the coins to the Hungry Dog.
We also found that our visitors turned out their pockets just to see the money box gobble up the coins - a winner for the dogs.
It seems quite solid but time will tell- very amusing..
Love it! I bought this just as a fun gift for myself. My kids love it (and they're teens!). My dog is puzzled by it - making for hours of viewing entertainment. My cats are extremely suspicious of it, which is as entertaining as the dog's reaction. The ONLY reason I have to give four stars is that it's loud. My kids say that my hearing is too sensitive, but I had to tape some tissue over the speaker box to mute it a bit. Oh, and it doesn't just meow. It says something absolutely unintelligible, then meows. Still lots of fun and my teens are rescuing pennies now to put in the machine. Best part is that when it's full .. we will go out for ice cream.