Quickly boil 1 liter water within 4 minutes.
Experience year-round backpacking with this lightweight camping stove that lights up quickly even in cold temperatures and high altitude.
1. Powerful and Controllable Flame
- Powerful flame that boils water quickly
- Refined flame control allows you to choose between a rapid boil and a slow simmer
2. Compact and Collapsible
- Perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking
- Come with carrying case
3. Broad Compatibility
- Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417)
4. Piezo Ignition System
- The push-button spark produced by the Piezo igniter lights up your mini camping stove under cold or high-altitude conditions
- 4 stainless steel arms for balanced support
- Easy to set up
- Ideal for outdoor activities
- Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel
- Size (cm): 9.5 (Diameter) x 7.5 (H)
- Weight (g): 110 (including carrying case)
- Package includes:
- Mini Pocket Portable Stove x 1
I had been borrowing my friend's REI camp stove every time I went camping, but I recently was planning a trip to Havasu falls in Arizona and my friend was camping at death valley that same weekend so I decided to finally buy my own. The REI one might be a minuscule more compact and lighter, so if you're a hardcore ultralight backpacker on the Appalachian trail maybe pay the extra dough, but for a budget minded backpacker like myself this stove is plenty enough. Another guy in my group actually bought a jetboil stove for the trip. While that thing boiled water really fast and is probably better in high wind conditions, it was pretty big and bulky. It was also 60 dollars on sale. This little stove actually packs a pretty big punch and will heat water pretty quickly.
I used an MSR fuel canister, but this will fit any standard fuel canister.
this little stove does everything its supposed to. I use it for camping and backpacking trips constantly and I keep my rucksack in the car. So when the power went out at work and I wanted a cup of tea and to warm up some noodles, this little guy did the job with my camp kettle! Anyway get one, heck get two!
Easy to light, both with the piezoelectric starter, or your fero rod! burns HOT HOT HOT. Got cold water to a low boil in 3 mins. faster in a sierra cup but your results may very depending on your elevation and other factors.