The REVOSHIFT shifter requires just twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar.
1. Easy for Beginners
- Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners.
2. DUAL SIS System
- Front and rear index shifting
- The SIS rear index shifting system was adopted at the front making shifting operation is easier and more comfortable
* Left shifter is non-SIS
3. Dual-diameter Shift Collar
- Allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar
4. Optical Gear Display
- Tells you which gear position is selected
- Makes shifting control easier
- 3 speed (ONLY LEFT shifter for front gear)
- 6 speed (ONLY RIGHT shifter for rear gear)
- 7 speed (ONLY RIGHT shifter for rear gear)
- 18 speed (Pair of left and right shifters 3x6 for front and rear gear)
- 21 speed (Pair of left and right shifters 3x7 for front and rear gear)
- Suitable for handlebar with 22.2mm diameter
- Package includes:
- Shimano Shifter x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
I bought it to replace the old SRAM MRX shifter on my son's 20" bike. I went with Shimano because the rear derailleur was already a Shimano Altus.
Turns out the old shifter was damaged, so this isn't a direct comparison.
This RevoShift is the only 6-speed grip-shift I could find from Shimano, and works easily enough that my 4 year old is able to use it comfortably. The single digit display is much easier to read than one with all the numbers and a tick-mark.
They work great...good replacement shifter for Shimano
A little soapy water removed the rubber grip and allowed removal of broken shifter. New one slid in place, tightened screw, feed cable through cable guard, set chain to gear one, shifter to "one" and tightened cable. Good to go!
I built this shifter as perfectly as I could. This shifter is actually good quality. I put a new cable on...recommend. And the rear adjuster needs to be adjusted perfectly after installation.